What Must I Do to be Saved?
You must know that All men are sinners before God.
- Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Eccl 7:20 “For there is not a just man upon Earth, that doeth good and sinneth not”
- Rom 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
- Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
- Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
- Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin…
- Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
God Loves you.
- John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- Rom 5:8 But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
God’s will and Redemption plan for you.
-2Pet 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
- Gal 4:4-5 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
- 1Pe 1:18-20 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
Jesus is the only answer for your problem.
Jesus Christ is the only remedy for sin. We cannot be good enough to get into heaven, nor can our good works get us there.
- Eph 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
There is no other way for God to erase the effects of sin except by the blood of Jesus. The shedding of Christ's blood indicated that the penalty for sin had been paid; a perfect sinless life had been sacrificed for the lives of all who have sinned and believe.
- Hebrews 9:22 “. .Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sins” “
- 1 Pet 3:18 "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God . . .”
- Acts 4:12 “Neither is there Salvation in any other: for there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”
Jesus said, You Must be born Again
- John 3:3 … Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- Acts 16:31 … Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved..
- Romans 10:9-10, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Have you Accepted Jesus Christ as your Personal Lord and Savior? If not, and your desire is to be saved, you can make things right with God now.
Please pray this prayer and believe it with all of your heart.
Dear Lord Jesus, I realize that I am a sinner and have broken Your laws. I understand that my sin has separated me from You. I am sorry and I ask You to forgive me. I accept the fact that You died for me, were resurrected, and are alive today and hear my prayers. I now open my heart’s door and invite You in to become my Lord and my Savior. I give You control, and ask that You rule and reign in my heart, and that Your perfect will would be accomplished in my life. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.